23 January 2008

Who am I ..?

I'm a totally PSP Tag and ScrapBook addicted... Love to create my own PSP and ScrapBook supplies... And i get the ideas and inspiration from all of the wonderful Designers out here at the World Wide Web... And i love taking photos... I got at digital systemcamera of my husband as a morning gift the day after we got married...


So i'm a proud owner of a Nikon D40x... And it´s so easy taking photos with... I just love it... It's one of my favorite things...

We got married at 28 dec-07... A wonderful little ceremony held at our home in our livingroom.. The whole day was just perfect... Gonna tell more later on... So i have alot of pics to scrap... But i don't know Where to start... And i will post them here as soon as i can...

I totally new to Blogging... But it looks so fun and i really enjoy to read all other blogs on the net so i decided to start one of my own... I should have done this a long long way back... When me and my husband bought our house... But i didn't know how to get one then... But now i do... WBG...

I will try to post as often as i can and i will post pics of my house and my PSP tags and ScrapBook Layouts...

Have a nice day and take care off you...

Thanks for stopping by... Hugz Zita

No comments: